Thrift Store * Special Needs * Job Training
Forgotten Treasures as a thrift
store is a donation site for:
Gently used clothing
Sales are put back into All Faith to fund programs
* All big end items must be scheduled for pick up, please contact to arrange date and time
Forgotten Treasures also serves as a resource for those with special needs in household and clothing items due to :
Domestic Violence- transitioning from shelter to residence
Fire- unexpected loss and relocation
Fixed Income- clothing vouchers for those who require assistance due to financial hardship
Job Interview- Clothing voucher to create business interview outfits.
*To set up an appointment or for further information please contact Roxanne: Special Needs Coordinator
Forgotten Treasures serves as a job training site for those:
wanting hands on experience in retail to provide skill in finding a job
keeping resume active
provide with a job reference
earn clothing voucher for interview outfits
* June 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am, the store will begin to reopen with guidelines to help keep customers and staff safe/ 1 de junio de 2020 a las 8:00 a.m., la tienda comenzará a reabrir con pautas para ayudar a mantener seguros a los clientes y al personal
* Only 4 customers in store at anytime/ Solo 4 clientes en la tienda en cualquier momento
* No children under the age of 16 years until further notice/ No se admiten niños menores de 16 años hasta nuevo aviso.
* Please wear a mask and practice social distancing (6 feet apart)/ Use una máscara y practique el distanciamiento social (a 6 pies de distancia)
* Please disinfect hand at provided station upon entry/ Desinfecte la mano en la estación provista al ingresar
** Only 1 clothing referral per hour during store hours 8:00 am -12:30pm/ Solo 1 referencia de ropa por hora durante las horas de la tienda de 8:00 a.m. a 12:30 p.m.